Sunday, December 14, 2014

Welcome to my blog

This is my blog. I will take pictures of cute clothes from my closet. Here are a few things about me:


1. My favorite color is aqua marine


2. My Favorite animal is an elephant. Elephants might go extinct. A lot of kids around the world are trying to help them. People are trying to take their tusks because they are worth a lot of money. I have only seen elephants at the zoo.


3. I like to wear jeans and shirts. I only wear dresses on Sundays and Wednesdays.


4. I have two older brothers.


5. If I could dress like any celebrity it would be Taylor Swift.


6. If I could play any instrument it would be the Violin or the Organ.


7. My favorite food is steak and Lasagna. I only get Lasagna on my birthday because one of my brothers doesn't like Lasagna.


8. I am 9-years-old. I am in the third grade.


9. My favorite subject is math


10. I like to hula hoop, actually I love to hula hoop. I can run with it, skip with it, clap with it, close my eyes, gallop, and I can dance. I once hula hooped for 2
hours and 45 minutes straight. I even bumped into a lot of people and kept hula hooping.

6 comments:

  1. I think you just might be the Queen of hula hoop, or at the very least, the Princess of hula hoop!
    It is interesting that you prefer jeans and shirts to dresses, who knew??
    Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see your Blog and learn more about you! I can't wait to see pictures from your closet! Love you Lots - your other Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have a video of you hula hooping on the Beach - it's a favorite of mine!! You are amazing.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should come for a visit and I will hula hoop for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a good idea - I am going to practice my hula hoop skills too. Hope to see you soon. Love you!! Tucker just told me to have you view "Queen Latifah Hula Hoop" to see a girl who has won National awards with her talent..... But you are still my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete